19 August 2012

Staying at "home" in Treguier, France

Today my story about Brittany, France appears in the Minneapolis Star Tribune, "At home in Brittany". Even with two almost full pages devoted to the story and photos, I realized it might be fun to add some extra photos here to showcase Lucia's fabulous Maison de Granit in Brittany that you can rent. 
                              opening our shutters to a new morning in Treguier
             
                                   every kitchen should be such great fun to work in!
                                     
                                                 
I REALLY wanted to buy this,but even I had to admit it might be too heavy for the suitcase
                                                 I even loved the egg cartons!!
Okay--we didn't just buy food at some of the markets--we found shoes at one!

I could go on and on--but I must stop. If I had the crepe pan, I would go make some crepes
now. I'm seriously thinking that I may have to buy one next time I'm there.  It wasn't THAT heavy. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the sweet blue shutters and the shiny red shoes! And I hope you'll take me next time...

    ReplyDelete